Available at the Berkeley Springs Farmers Market on Sundays 10am- 2pm, and occasionally at the Hancock Farmers Market Saturdays 9am - 1pm ! We also accept phone and internet orders, Just give us a call or email.In person only, sorry, shipping will degrade the quality we demand and our customers expect from our baked goods.
Many of our local customers usually just stop by and ask if we have their favorite artisan bread, sweet rolls, or whole wheat loaves. If you have something you need, be sure and let us know in advance and we will pull it aside and hold it for you at any of the markets we will be at that week.. Many days we sell out very fast.
Here is a list of some of our Artisan Bread,
- Tomato, Basil and Cheese
- Old Bay
- Garlic Onion
- Italian (7 different spices)
- Simon and Garfunkel (parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme of course!)
- Cheesy Chive
- Chili Cheese (seasonal)
- Onion Thyme
- Herbs de Provence (occasionally)
- Kale and Cheese
- ...and more, Lets us know your favorite !
Other Staple Items that we have most of the time,...
- Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake (plain, blueberry or cherry topping-seasonal)
- Bliss Baguettes (regular and "Momma T's" spice)
- !00% Whole Wheat
- Cinnamon Raisin English Muffin Loaf
- Lavender Honey Shortbread
- 'Brookie" - Chocolate Chip cookie baked inside of a brownie
Specialty Items we bring on occasion,...
- Chocolate Croissants
- Cherry Danish
- Pies (Many Flavors)
- Sour Cream Banana Bread (Early Season)
- Zucchini Bread (Mid Season)
- Pumpkin Bread (Late Season)
- Ramp Bread (seasonal) A West Virginia delicacy, Sorta garlicy/oniony. A form of wild leek
- Focaccia (several flavors)
- MANY MORE baked goods like cinnamon, raspberry, apple butter rolls, cookies, really too many to list here. Just stop by and get some!